Get help with your Tax Return today, call: 01252 378100

Each new tax year brings changes to legislation which, without fully understanding how these changes will affect you, may mean missing out on savings or risk incurring penalties through not completing your returns correctly or on time.

As a self-employed trader, you will need to prepare and file a self-assessment tax return for your sole trader business accounts. All profits are taxed as income and you will also need to pay fixed rate National Insurance Contributions (NICs). Additionally you will need to account for any profits and pay NICs.

As Chartered Accountants, Graham Best & Co can handle your self-assessment for you and act on your behalf in liaising directly with the HMRC.

With us taking care of all the necessary calculations, completing your return, as well as providing advice on how to minimise your tax liability – we could save you time, money and stress, leaving you free to focus on your business at hand.

© 2023 Copyright Graham Best & Co. Website by NB Design. Site Map