Value Added Tax (VAT) is a complex area, with ever changing legislation, that requires accurate record keeping and prompt settlement of any liability on a quarterly basis.
If you are about to become VAT registered we can guide and support you through the registration process, assist with the selection of the most appropriate VAT scheme and advise on the most appropriate accounting system that will work with your business. We can also help with the completion of VAT returns.
We offer help in various ways:
- Preparation of VAT returns from client information and book-keeping records
- Checking by us of a client’s prepared return
- Advice to a client on application or calculation of VAT
- Help with registration or de-registration procedures
- Attendance for inspection visits by Customs and Excise officials
To discuss your VAT needs and how we can help, contact us now to arrange an initial consultation.